Saturday, September 22, 2018

It’s been quite some time since I’ve made an entry on this blog. It’s kinda funny & a little embarrassing to read some of the previous posts, especially the ones where I was processing thru the angst of exiting my baking biz. Whew thank God that’s over. It’s been over a year now that I officially closed Annie’s Pantry LLC and I am happy, as happy as can be!

Sometimes I can be quite cynical. So as I read my purpose for writing this blog in my profile, specifically that it will be a way in which my children can come to know me in a deeper way, it all just seems like a load of crap. I really don’t think they care one whit about any of this ...except for mabe my Foxtales. At least that’s how I’m feeling tonight. Maybe I’ll revisit and do an update on life happenings of the past 3? Years. I’ll think about it. If I have time.




No comments:

Post a Comment